14 April, 2012

Hola chicas!

This is my first blog which is a pretty exciting moment!! I'm sharing the love up in here <3
I have been wanting to do this for a while actually, but I never could really find the time to sit in front of my laptop and type away. Because, being a university student can be stressful and extremely time consuming! If you yourself are a university student then you will totally understand. Tough times *sigh*.

I never really give myself 'alone' time, in which I am always studying - "head down bottoms up"... pfft yeah 0_O
I am always feeling worn down and never get to do things that I really enjoy doing, such as going to the gym, shop for clothes and make-up (omg!); reading interesting novels (I just finished one a week ago that I started last year during my last year of High School). See what I mean guys. There is absolutely no time!! But I guess that is where all us stress heads go wrong. In order to do things that we love, we have to make the time. This is very important and it is a MUST, because it is extremely unhealthy for us not to. Go out with your friends, be nerdy (like I am) and read a book, go for walks in the fresh air and workout! (I think I should start taking my own advice on this one :| )

So my point here is that we need to chill out at times and give ourselves the time of day. And I am starting here with blogging :) My name is Talia, I'm 18 years young and I am in love with cosmetics and fashion; I am a singing teacher and I am a huge nerd. These blogs are going to consist of my life, reviews and tips with cosmetics and fashion, my favourite music and reviews on books that I have read. Everything that I post is purely my own opinions.

Hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will sharing it with you guys!

Adios (for now) xx

4 comments:

  1. Heey I've just started a new blog too! Check it out and follow if you like it :) Can't wait to read your next post xx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Thank you for following. Your blog is great, and I am really keen to try out the smoothie :)
      Officially following your blog as well

      xo

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's heaps :) However I can't put it on my wall yet as I don't have 15 subscribers yet haha But hopefully I will be able to soon xx

    ReplyDelete