29 June, 2012

A Winter Outfit Of The Day :)

Hola Chicas :)

Yesterday I went out with a friend for the day; it was really good weather for a change, as it has been miserable for the past week, raining and absolutely FREEZING!! The day was not hot but it wasn't cold either, it was just right. We went to the Botanical Gardens and then walked around North Wollongong (near the beach), in the sun. We then had some lunch at a cafe, which was called 'Levendi', overlooking Wollongong Harbour :) It was a great day!

I have been wanting to post an 'Outfit Of The Day' for a while now, but I never find the time to take pictures of what I am wearing, and by the time I return home, I am extremely tired. So, since I had a bit of time before my friend picked me up, I decided to take a few pictures and share with you what I wore for my day out :) 


Black Dolman insert top from Kmart ~ $15
Black leggings from Kmart ~ $8

Cute Cream flats from Kmart
~ $8
Ring from Equip ~ $3
Pearl beaded bracelet from Equip ~ $5 


My mum actually received this scarf from
Spain as a gift from my auntie
15 = $18

















There you have it! I think this was a very casual but nice outfit for a sunny winters day. On top of this outfit, when it was a bit chilly during the day, I wore my black coat that I bought from ICE, which you can view below: 

Black coat from ICE ~ $39.95
This coat also comes with a hood, but you are able to remove the hood from the coat!

I will also tell you about the make-up products that I used on a another post that I will post really soon for this look:



Hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you are all having a lovely weekend :)

xx




1 comment:

  1. Cute Outfit
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete