12 June, 2012

Tag: This or That?

Hola chicas! I have been extremely busy with University exams that I have not had the time to post in my blog :( But today, since I am having a lazy day and it has been raining ALL weekend, I though it would be fun to do a tag! I came across this tag a while back on missglamorazzi's channel on Youtube and it seems like a lot of fun! Here goes...

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer: I would definitely have to say blush :)
lip gloss or lipstick: LIP GLOSS! It is a lot easier to apply than lipstick and I love the glossy look.
eye liner or mascara: Mascara
foundation or concealer: Foundation
neutral or colour eye shadow: Neutral. I do like colour eye shadow but for me, personally, I like the natural look.
pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed. The loose eye shadow is way to messy for me. Ends up everywhere except for your eye lids :)
brushes or sponges: Definitely brushes.

NAILS:
OPI or China glaze: OPI
Long or short: I would have to say not too long but not too short either.
Acrylic or natural: Natural
Brights or darks: I prefer brights during the Spring and Summer, and the darker colours during the Autumn and Winter.
Flower or no flower: No flower

BODY:
perfume or body splash: I'm a perfume girl! But I don't like to spray too much.
lotion or body butter: Lotion
body wash or soap: Body wash
lush or other bath company: LUSH!

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants: Depends where I am. If I am staying at home throughout the day I like to stay comfortable, therefore I would wear sweat pants. But I wear jeans if I am going out for the day :)
long sleeve or short: I would have to say long sleeve.
dresses or skirts: Dresses
stripes or plaid: Stripes
flip flops or sandals: Flip flops
scarves or hats: SCARVES! I absolutely love scarves.
studs or dangly earrings: I would have to say studs. 
necklaces or bracelets: Necklaces
heels or flats: Flats
cowboy boots or riding boots: Riding boots
jacket or hoodie: Hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe: Have never been to these stores because we don't have them in Australia.

HAIR:
curly or straight: Curly
bun or ponytail: Ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips: Bobby pins
hair spray or gel: Hair spray
light or dark: Dark
long or short: Long
up or down: Up because it doesn't get in the way :)

RANDOM:
Rain or shine: Shine
Summer of winter: Summer
Fall or spring: Spring
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla

So, there you have it! I tag everyone else to do this tag. It was fun to do. Enjoy!!


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment